Terms & Conditions
You are reminded that as well as abiding by the rules stated here, you must also abide by our Terms and Conditions. Failure to abide by our forum rules is a breach of our Terms and Conditions and may result in your account being terminated.We do not intend to censor messages based on opinions expressed within conversations, but we will enforce the rules stated here and in our Terms and Conditions.
Deletion of Topics
- Repeated posting of topics in a short period of time.
- Repeated posting of topics in the wrong forum.
- Posting repeatedly in the same topic within a short period of time.
- Posting the same topic/post repeatedly after a moderator has deleted it.
- Making posts that have no relevance to the original topic.
Posting of pornographic images/videos, excessive swearing and abusive behaviour towards other users is not permitted.
Posts relating to racism, homophobia, sexism and discrimination against other users due to race, religion, sex, gender, marital status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation or national origin is not permitted.Threatening behaviour towards other users will not be tolerated.
- Invitations to opening nights, etc.
- Promoting websites, e.g. your website, your business, forums, etc.
- Promotions for new bands, clubs, etc.
Posting in the Wrong Forum
Off Topic and One to One Posting
If you decide to post in a topic and deliberately go off topic either by talking about something entirely unrelated to the subject or spamming, your posts may be deleted or the whole topic may be deleted.If you decide to post in a topic and start talking to a single user already in the topic about something unrelated, your posts or whole topic may be removed. If you repeatedly do this, your account may be terminated.