I have a huge interest in history an the outdoors i enjoy reading and travel i also like to keep fit. I love music mainly rock an indie but nothing to heavy i dont mind abit of cheesy 80s or dance when ive had a few pints either.
I spent almost 7years in the british army as an infantry soldier both in the regulars and the reserves. I left the army after getting injured while on an operational tour in iraq. While i was recovering from my injuries in hospital i decided i wanted to become a nurse and ive been doing that ever since.
I dance and drink far to much at the weekends it straightens me out because i find it hard to relax sometimes. Am quite a twitchy and sensitive person but very friendly honest and always up for a laugh. I do enjoy going out but also love to stay in sometimes with a dvd or a good book.
I live alone in the Grenhill area of Sheffield which i think is great because am literally 5minutes away from the countryside. I play the guitar an drive a 1986 ford capri if you wanna know anything else just ask.
My Dad (R.I.P) Chinese, Steak, Mayonaise, My Dog Laika, Magnet Bitter, Jamesons Whiskey, Cooking An Housework, Adventures, Comics, Books, Cuddles, Good Films, My Xbox, My Vinyl Player, Nights In, Nights Out, Long Walks In The Country, The Clash, My Flash Tshirt, My Leather Jacket. My 1990 Gibson Les Paul Custom Guitar,
I Cant Stand
Judgemental people, Reality TV Shows. Argentina, Glossy Magazines, Madonna, Mushrooms, Onions, Sprouts, ****ing upmarket lets build one on every corner coffee shops,
Music *Food for the soul*
The Clash, Manic Street Preachers, David Bowie, Del Shannon, Motown, Classical, 80s, Abit of dance if am in the right mood.
Television *The Box With Pictures*
Life on mars, Ashes to Ashes, The Professionals, Quantum Leap, Blackadder, Young Ones, Sharpe, Homeland, Father Ted, Black Books, The Flash, Family Guy, Shooting Stars, The Fast Show, Face Jacker, Holby City,
City Of Angels, Watership Down, Reign Of Fire, Escape From LA, Stargate, Ghost Rider, Drop Dead Fred, Chicago, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Zulu, From Hell, Aliens, Predator, Narnia, True Romance, The Notebook, Deep Riseing.
If you possess virtue you are its victim...
- Member Number:
- Wed 23rd Nov 2011 at 3:36 pm
- Last Online:
- Tue 18th Dec 2012 at 11:09 am
- Salute Picture:
- The Clash, Manic Street Preachers, Rock N Indie, Cheesy 80s, Dance, Motown.
- Flash Gordon, Escape from New York, Chronicles of Narnia, Watership Down, From Hell, Reign of Fire, Ghost Rider, Stargate, Aliens, Underworld, Zulu, Chicago, Snake Eyes, James Bond, Batman Films, In Bruges, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, The Notebook, Stand By Me, Drop Dead Fred, Phone Booth, Tigerland, The Rock, Dog Soldiers, Wayne's World
- TV Shows:
- Life On Mars, Ashes to Ashes, Blackadder Goes Forth, Shooting Stars, Spooks, Fast Show, Black Books, Celebrity Juice, Band of Brothers, Come Dine With Me, The Young Ones, The Apprentice, QI,
- I read alot
- Last Updated:
- Tue 14th Aug 2012 at 2:16 pm
View All (0)
Top 10 Friends
|Bang On!!! currently has no friends.|
Bang On!!! If you possess virtue you are its victim...Fri 22nd Jun 2012 at 4:53 pm
Overall Rating: 99.4%
Votes: 321 (+320) (-1)
Votes: 321 (+320) (-1)
View All Posts
No posts have been made.